Designed with simplicity in mind, C4 aluminium panels are a fully recyclable option for dry freight vehicle applications.
The C4 is the optimal balance of strength and weight and is the shutter of choice for most fleet operators.
Featuring a host of heavy-duty components, the C4 panels deliver maximum strength with proven low maintenance. Nylon rollers with stainless steel shafts are standard and Zytel roller holders and top closure bracket serve to keep the shutter operation smooth and quiet. With the option of a powder coated finish the C4 maintains its aesthetic appearance throughout its operational life.
- 1.8mm thick centrally reinforced aluminium panels
- EN12642 (XL) certified to 22.5 tonne payload
- Zytel top closure bracket and roller holders
- 50mm diameter sealed nylon rollers with stainless steel shaft
- Maximum security lock as standard
- Heavy duty aluminium bottom seal carrier with four tang seal
- Single or twin spring balancer
- Integral extruded aluminium continuous hinge
- Full panel coverage powder coat to any RAL colour
- Choice of locks to suit your security requirements
- Electric or pneumatic operation
- Approximately 15% lighter than a wooden continuous hinge door
- Smooth/quiet operation
- Fully recyclable panels
- Developed to resist internal impact to a higher degree than standard wood
- Easily assembled/disassembled clip together panels
- Easy change rollers
- Designed to maintain ease of use throughout its operating life
Powder Coated Stainless Steel