A shutter designed and developed for Intermodel/Swap body applications.
Originally designed to meet the requirements of the German Railway (Deutsche Bahn) for Intermodel operation, the C3 can withstand a 30% load-shift (7.2 tonnes) without breaking from its mountings or sustaining permanent deformation. Ideal for those tougher jobs.
- Extruded aluminium alloy hollow section plank construction
- EN12642 (XL) certified to 24 tonne payload
- Integrated, extruded continuous hinge
- Type 2376 twin spring balancer for added reliability and longevity
- Large diameter steel rollers with stainless steel shaft
- Electric or pneumatic operation
- Powder coat to any RAL colour
- Choice of locks with high-security option
- Easy to maintain, assemble and disassemble
- Extremely durable