The Electrolift is a compact and reliable system which opens roller shutter doors at the touch of a button.
It has been designed to withstand heavy duty use in a demanding environment. User-friendly and robust, the system can be easily modified to include a host of options. Manual operation is no longer necessary as the driver can now open or close the door by pressing a button either inside their vehicle or next to the door itself, or by using a key fob.
The Electrolift is a must-have for anybody looking for a quality compact system that really works.
The system includes an aluminium rail with toothracks, 24V motor-unit, control box and remote control which allows for simple installation. Your chosen bodybuilder can install the system on new vehicle builds or retrofit it to your existing fleet.
- Electrolift – Dry freight & Insulated application
- Extruded aluminium – anodized grey (IAMgSi)
- Steel components – Zinc plated Motor-unit & Zinc plated, 16 nylon bearings, SS axles
- Control box – PVC.IP66, multifunction
- Reliable, clean and quiet
- Built-in safety stop
- Low maintenance costs
- User comfort
- Accurate performance
- Energy efficient
- Meets CE specifications
- In-cabin warning buzzer
- Automatic sensor capable of closing the door when no movement is detected within cargo area.