Our pneumatic systems are designed with both ease of use and safety in mind. An alternative to a manually operated door, our pneumatic shutters open and close using push button controls.
The controls can be installed in the vehicle rear frame or in a remote-control box. A lockable box is available as an optional extra.
All systems have an internal release (push button control) as standard, as well as external controls.
- Roof mounted cylinder
- Control box - Pneumatic or Electro Pneumatic
- All pipework.
- All push buttons, if required
- All unions/connections.
- Clevis to attach door to piston.
- Modified/strengthened top panel
- Open and close at the touch of a button
- Quiet, smooth operation
- No exterior handles
- Built-in safety operation
- Suitable to -40 degrees Celsius
- Low maintenance
- Long life
- Two handed operation for additional safety
- Lockable remote control box